- Entries for the QuiltCon 2018 quilt show are due Nov 30. Log into https://www.themodernquiltguild.com/ for details.
- Next meeting: December 16 for our Holiday Party! Please sign up on the spreadsheet to bring something to share, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can't access the doc.
- At our December meeting, we will vote for 2018 officers. Additional nominees are welcome! We would love to see more people get involved in guild leadership (hint, hint). The current slate is
- Chair: Jennifer Grace
- Special Events Coordinator: Michelle Bolt
- Education Coordinator: Sarah Elliott
- Secretary: Elizabeth Rea
- Treasurer: Christy Cooper
- Kits for sections of our QuiltCon 2018 Charity Quilt Challenge were handed out. They are due back to Elizabeth at the December meeting. If you're unable to attend, email email@example.com for a mailing address.
- Seven quilts and quilt tops were collected and sent to the Las Vegas Modern Quilt Guild for their charity efforts following the tragic shooting in October.
- The Tennessee issue of Quiltfolk is available, with a feature article on the KMQG! Visit https://www.quiltfolk.com/ to order a copy, or look for one in local stores.
Now on to the show and tell!
|Our guild's finished quilt top for Las Vegas
|Screenprinted fabric by Emily Doane, with help from Melissa Everett
|Vintage quilt top from eBay, deconstructed and remade by Pat Pike
|Emily Doane's English paper piecing
|Jennifer Grace's Marcelle Medallion